Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Diagnosing Vader: An E true hollywood story.
A traumatic story of loss and betrayal as told by the perspective of bored doctors. They explore his choking fetish to his asthmatic breathing and how it represents his dour outlook on the galaxy. Find out how doctors could have prevented the rise of the Empire to the destruction of Alderaan with Celexia or just simple hug therapy.  Special guest appearence by Luke and Leia "he left us for the Empire" Skywalker, Han "he froze my ass in carbonite" Solo, Lando "he took my Cloud City" Calrissian, Obi-Wan "he was a brother to me til he cut me down" Kenobi, and last but not least Emperor "I treated him like a son and I get shafted by him. I mean come on, I gave him legs and new toy ships to play with every few years and he screwed it all up. How ungrateful can you be? I mean he literally shafts me for a thank you." Palpatine.

No comments:

Post a Comment